All sales are final. There are absolutely no refunds or exchanges.
Patrons may take photographs BEFORE or AFTER the show. Taking photographs, filming, videotaping or other recording of shows without the written consent of the club and the artist is strictly prohibited. Patrons who abuse this policy will have all content erased and you will be ejected immediately.
Yes. Comedy is subjective and certain comedians are not for everybody. Watching a YouTube clip or reading the headliner’s biography is a great way to get insight on the expected performance.
There is no age restriction, however, anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
There is a private, free, adequately-sized parking lot located directly outside of the club.
Laugh it up! Comedy Club is located in the banquet room of Mahoney’s Irish Pub & Steakhouse at 35 Main Street in Poughkeepsie, NY 12601 (directly across from the Metro North station).
The showroom is general admission. Seating is based on a first-come-first-served basis and begins thirty minutes prior to showtime.
Sorry, there are no dinner packages available. You can order food from our full dinner menu once you arrive in the showroom.
Ticket price may vary depending on talent. Please check our upcoming shows for pricing.
If you are a professional comedian, please use our contact form to get in touch. If you would like to try standup as an amateur, we have bi-weekly open mics, normally every other Tuesday. Please check our website, Facebook, and Twitter pages or call (845) 418-3989 to confirm when our next open mic will be taking place.
– Please DO NOT heckle, comment on jokes or converse with the comedians. Doing so can interfere with the comedian’s finely-tuned act and negatively affect the experience of other paying customers. Please be courteous to the performers as well as those around you.
– Please silence your cell phones and take any conversations outside the showroom. Please also be contentious of the volume of your voice when placing orders when placing orders with the wait staff.
– Obnoxious, Loud, Drunken and otherwise disruptive behavior WILL NOT be tolerated in the showroom. Participating in such activity will result in IMMEDIATE EJECTION without warning or refund.
– Laughter is NOT considered talking… we encourage you to LAUGH out loud!
– Photography and recording is NOT allowed in the showroom. Please take all pictures before or after the show.
Purchasing tickets online through our secure ordering system is the fastest, most cost-effective way. Also, purchasing online ensures that you will get tickets before a show may sellout.
*LINEUP SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE*