Showtimes are traditionally:
7:00 & 10:00PM Fridays
7:00 & 10:00PM Saturdays
THESE SHOWTIMES ARE ALWAYS SUBJECT TO CHANGE!
Please call the box office for specific show information.
Nice, casual attire.
The Showroom doors will open 1 hour prior to showtime on the early show and 30 minutes prior to the late show. Punctuality pays dividends in fun! ALL tickets are subject to release at showtime.
Instead of a drink minimum like most comedy clubs, we have a two-item per person minimum in the Showroom (e.g. an appetizer and a drink) which gives our patrons an opportunity to enjoy the food Hudson Bar & Grill has to offer. Beverages or food purchased in the restaurant before or during the show do NOT count toward the two-item minimum.
Yes. Laugh it up! Comedy Club has a wide variety of options when it comes to events. Full room rental, private shows, office parties and any gathering or get-together can be arranged with food and beverage packages. Simply contact us at email@example.com or give us a call us at (845) 418-3989 for more infortmation.
All sales are final. There are absolutely no refunds or exchanges.
Patrons may take photographs BEFORE or AFTER the show. Taking photographs, filming, videotaping or other recording of shows without the written consent of the club and the artist is strictly prohibited. Patrons who abuse this policy will have all content erased and you will be ejected immediately.
Yes. Comedy is subjective and certain comedians are not for everybody. Watching a YouTube clip or reading the headliner’s biography is a great way to get insight on the expected performance.
There is no age restriction, however, anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
There is a private, free, adequately-sized parking lot located directly outside of the club.
The Showroom arrangement is similar to a cabaret theater – chairs surrounding tables adjacent to the stage. With friendly and discreet table service, we ensure you won’t miss any of the action. Customers who have boosted their ticket purchases generally receive seating closer to the front of the house (depending on party size). General Admission seating is on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Sorry, there are no dinner packages available. You can order food from our full dinner menu once you arrive in the showroom.
Ticket price may vary depending on talent. Please check our upcoming shows for pricing.
If you are a professional comedian, please use our contact form to get in touch.
– Please DO NOT heckle, comment on jokes or converse with the comedians. Doing so can interfere with the comedian’s finely-tuned act and negatively affect the experience of other paying customers. Please be courteous to the performers as well as those around you.
– Please silence your cell phones and take any conversations outside the showroom. Please also be contentious of the volume of your voice when placing orders when placing orders with the wait staff.
– Obnoxious, Loud, Drunken and otherwise disruptive behavior WILL NOT be tolerated in the showroom. Participating in such activity will result in IMMEDIATE EJECTION without warning or refund.
– Laughter is NOT considered talking… we encourage you to LAUGH out loud!
– Photography and recording is NOT allowed in the showroom. Please take all pictures before or after the show.
Purchasing tickets online through our secure ordering system is the fastest, most cost-effective way. Also, purchasing online ensures that you will get tickets before a show may sellout.
*LINEUP SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE*